3 Argument Prompts: Brainstorming Concrete Evidence
- Read each of the following prompts.
- Write one piece of SPECIFIC and CONCRETE evidence that you could use to support this position in an essay.
- Post your responses to the prompts in Google Classroom
1. Choose a topic and select the appropriate page on the Google Sheets
2. Read and rate each piece of evidence on a scale of 1-6
- 6: Soooo specific that I can clearly picture the evidence.
- 4: A solid concrete example
- 2: Example supports the purpose in a general way
- 0: I like hedgehogs and think they would make adorable pets
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)