Intro to Vocab Stew
1. Select 10 words you don't know. Record
them in your Personal Dictionary (work from the back) and label each week's words.
2. Practice using the words throughout the week.
Class review every Wed./Thurs.
3. Record the definition of each word. Then use the word in a MEANINGFUL and detailed sentence.
4. These sentences and definitions will be due every Wednesday/Thursday. Your first set is due September 12th/13th. Save your work on your flash drive and uploaded into Moodle.
5. Use these vocabulary words OFTEN. The more you use them, the better you will remember them. I will expect to seem them in your writing and hear them in your speech.
6. Turn them in early and earn EXTRA CREDIT (10 points for each one). "Early" = the Friday of the week before.
7. Vocab is king/queen in AP Land!