Daytona Beach: Scoring Argument Essays (con)
1. Review the rubric-->Click Here
2. Review your scored essays--> Click Here
3. With your group from Friday, review your scores and explanations. Make changes and additions as you review each one. Use this spreadsheet to see your group and find your code for the Google Meet. (30 min)
4. Individually, record your scores in this Google Form--> Click Here
5. Discuss scores as a class. Make changes as necessary. Turn in your Scored Samples when you are done.
Last modified: Sunday, 13 September 2020, 4:53 PM